March 03, 2004

wan test, fyp, & virus

today there was a test for wan. all questions are just using ur short term memory because just repeating old exam/test questions (lecturers had given those answers already). damn, is girls' memory much better than boys'? ...

i'm lazy for the fyp in this week, because supervisor wants me to get a series of results before moving on. but there is no time for me to do that (4 weeks before presentation) and my antenna basically works...

i have subscribed to u.s. navy news. suddenly i opened my mail box and found an infected email from u.s. navy news (virus is W32.Beagle.J@mm by scanning attachment). i didn't open it and after that, australian denfese department sent me an email saying blocking my incoming email becuase of that virus. what the hell? i didn't send that infected email to any place. who is the asshole writing this virus??? i must kick his ass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment