April 30, 2005

a week hard to pass thru

first of all i agree my colleagues feeling on me. working too slow. this is one of the reasons making me feel hard to pass thru every week. but i still cannot work too fast. otherwise i must do wrongly...

second is planning. i have a quite brief planning but cannot fulfill. three reasons for that: working too slow; requesting from customer but not told me until quite last minutes (they said they have given me those not hurrying job but always with some sudden requesting); lots of small jobs inserted.

and i'm the only guy to test luminaires (every kind of lamp products). so when luminaire samples came. my workload increased a lot & at the same time i need to do other testing for household products.

so everyday needed to work at least 11.5 hrs.

bad temper. bad skin. bad sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment